Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ladies and Pantyhose Lovers : Man wearing Pantyhose?

I am a pantyhose lovers , i love wearing pantyhose , dress and high heel shoes in sydney ! I wanna to get some opinions from ladies and pantyhose lovers about it ! I wanna to know that is it illegal for pantyhose lovers to wear pantyhose , dress and hight heel shoes in street or public ! Will the police take somebody who is wearing pantyhose in street to police ststion ? I don%26#039;t wanna to touch the law ! I wish somebody who can help me to solve this problem ! thank you for everyone !

Ladies and Pantyhose Lovers : Man wearing Pantyhose?
I don%26#039;t know about down under but in all the places I%26#039;ve lived in the US there have been no laws against what you asked.





If you do it Please shave your legs first :).
Reply:As what they are....



books title c

No comments:

Post a Comment